WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
Lustre Design Documents
The presentations and design documents listed below describe new Lustre features currently under development by the Lustre engineering team. The Lustre team prepared these design documents as part of the DARPA High Productivity Computing Systems (HPCS) program and for presentation at a Lustre Senior Technical Meeting held in November 2009 in conjunction with Supercomputing 2009.
- Clustered Metadata Design
- Clustered Metadata Project Review
- End to End Data Integrity Design
- FIDs on OST Design
- Filesystem Integrity Check Design
- HSM Project Review
- Imperative Recovery Design
- Kernel DMU Project Review
- LNet Channel Bonding Design
- LOV/OSC/llog Redesign
- Lustre HPCS Design Overview
- Quota Project Review
- Rebuild Performance Design
- Server SMP Scaling Project Review
- Simplified Interop (CSS) Design
- Size On MDS Project Review
- ZFS, Lustre, End-to-end Data Integrity BOF
The Lustre Architecture Archive contains older architecture and design documents.