WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
From Obsolete Lustre WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Developers can offer Lustre a new direction in creating code or by testing pre-release versions.
Find what you need to contribute code.
- Join the Lustre Development Mailing List for Developers
- Read the Contribution Policy before testing or submitting code.
- Use Open CVS to download pre-release versions of Lustre for coding or test.
- Coding Guidelines help Developers avoid problems during Lustre code merges.
- Documenting Code using Doxygen.