WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
Access information about installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Lustre®.
Installing and Configuring Lustre®
Trying out Lustre...
- The Lustre File System: Demo Quick Start Guide is a simple cookbook for setting up a Linux-based Lustre file system for evaluation.
- describes software, tools, environment, and memory requirements.
- describes how to install Lustre from packaged binaries (RPMs) on a supported system.
- provides descriptions and installation guidance for the Lustre RPM packages.
- describes how to install Lustre from source for a non-supported system configuration.
- describes a basic configuration of the Lustre file system and network interface.
- Configuring InfiniBand Connectivity
- Configuring RAID for Disk Arrays
- Configuring Lustre for Failover
Upgrading Lustre ...
Managing the file system...
- Configuring Lustre File Striping
- Backing Up a Lustre File System
- Using Quotas and Managing Free Space
- Setting up Lustre Security
- Managing OSTs
Handling failures and errors...
Other administrative tasks...
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions or comments about any of the procedures on this page, please let us know.