WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
Tuning Lustre for Performance
From Obsolete Lustre WikiJump to navigationJump to search
For information about tuning the Lustre™ file system for better performance, see:
- An overview of Lustre Tuning
- Lustre-tunable parameters and their usage in Chapter 22: LustreProc in the Lustre Operations Manual
Lustre can be used with a wide array of storage systems.
- For a user-contributed guide to configuring DDN storage arrays for use with Lustre, see Lustre DDN Tuning.
- For information about tuning a system of Cray XT3 Catamount nodes, see Large-Scale Tuning for Cray XT.
- For a way to improve the efficiency of an e1000 driver, see E1000 Driver Tuning.