WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
SC'09 and Lustre Senior Technical Meeting 11/09
About once a year, the Lustre Engineering team gathers to discuss new features under development and testing efforts. In November 2009, the senior Lustre engineers met in conjunction with the SC'09 event in Portland, Oregon, to discuss designs for upcoming features and implementation status of current development projects.
- Kernel DMU Project Review - Alex Zhuravlev
- Size On MDS Project Review - Vitaly Fertman
- FIDs on OST Design Presentation - Mike Pershin
- HSM Project Review - Nathan Rutman
- Server SMP Scaling Project Review - Liang
- Quota Project Review - Johann Lombardi
- Imperative Recovery Design Presentation - Nicolas
- ZFS, Lustre, End-to-end Data Integrity BOF - Andreas Dilger
- LOV/OSC/llog Redesign Presentation - Alex Zhuravlev
- Clustered Metadata Project Review - Tom Wang
- Simplified Interop (CSS) Design Presentation - Eric Mei