WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
From Obsolete Lustre WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Updated: Jan 2010)
For information about managing OSTs, see:
- Creating and Managing OST Pools. Provides a means for allocating file striping to a subset of OSTs in a Lustre™ cluster.
- Managing Free Space. Describes two stripe allocation methods used to optimize file system performance: round-robin and weighted.
- Handling Full OSTs. Provides procedures for checking file system usage, taking a full OST offline, and migrating data within a file system.
For additional information about file striping, see:
- Configuring Lustre File Striping. Describes now to configure striping and how to display striping information for a file.
- Chapter 18: Managing File Striping and Free Space in the Lustre Operations Manual
See also Lustre System Configuration Utilities.