WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
Difference between revisions of "Lustre Design Documents"
m (Protected "Lustre Design Documents" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 10:41, 16 December 2009
The Lustre™ team has prepared several design documents as part of the DARPA High Productivity Computing Systems (HPCS) program:
- Lustre HPCS Design Overview
- Filesystem Integrity Check Design
- End to End Data Integrity Design
- LNet Channel Bonding Design
- Rebuild Performance Design
- Clustered Metadata Design
In November 2009, the senior Lustre engineers met in conjunction with the SC'09 event in Portland, Oregon, to discuss designs for upcoming features and implementation status of current development projects. The following project reviews and design presentations took place at this meeting:
- Kernel DMU Project Review - Alex Zhuravlev
- Size On MDS Project Review - Vitaly Fertman
- FIDs on OST Design Presentation - Mike Pershin
- HSM Project Review - Nathan Rutman
- Server SMP Scaling Project Review - Liang Zhen
- Quota Project Review - Johann Lombardi
- Imperative Recovery Design Presentation - Nicolas
- ZFS, Lustre, End-to-end Data Integrity BOF - Andreas Dilger
- LOV/OSC/llog Redesign Presentation - Alex Zhuravlev
- Clustered Metadata Project Review - Tom Wang
- Simplified Interop (CSS) Design Presentation - Eric Mei
The Lustre Design Document Archive contains older architecture and design documents.