WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
Access resources such as information about current and upcoming Lustre features, publications about Lustre, and training opportunities.
Interoperability and Features
These resources detail Lustre releases and plans.
- lists current Lustre releases and supported kernels and networks for these releases.
- Lustre 1.8 describes features and benefits offered by upgrading to Lustre 1.8.
- Lustre 2.0 describes features being developed for the next-generation release of Lustre.
Use these resources to learn about Lustre.
- Lustre Presentations by Lustre engineers at Lustre User Group meetings, conferences, Lustre all-hands meetings, and other Lustre-related events.
- Lustre Publications from a variety of sources, including links to videos and podcasts, white papers and blueprints.
- Lustre Operations Manual, the primary source for Lustre user documentation.
Training and Internals
Lustre training is available from Sun Microsystems.
- Lustre training, Administering Lustre Based Clusters (CL-400), is available from Oracle University at locations in the United States, Great Britain, Germany, and APAC countries.
- Lustre Internals (formerly part of Lustre advanced training) cover complex, code-level transactions.
Lustre Projects and Future Features
To learn about active Lustre projects that span releases or features that are not in Lustre 1.8 or Lustre 2.0, see Lustre Projects.