WARNING: This is the _old_ Lustre wiki, and it is in the process of being retired. The information found here is all likely to be out of date. Please search the new wiki for more up to date information.
Find out about what the Lustre Community is doing, and get involved.
Lustre user community events and resources.
- Sign up for one or more Lustre Mailing Lists
- Lustre User Group 2009 Lustre community's premier event to learn and share knowledge about Lustre technology.
- Lustre User Group 2008 Agenda, presentations and panel discussions from the 2008 program (slide decks and videos available).
- Lustre User Group 2007 Agenda and presentations from the 2007 program (slide decks available).
- Lustre User Group 2006 Agenda and presentations from the 2006 program (slide decks available).
- Developers, find out how to contribute code or test.
- Read case studies and other Lustre publications, including Lustre engineering presentations.
Community Development Projects Interesting projects from the Lustre user community that are available for public use.
- Backup and Recovery: Amanda and Lustre Use an Amanda client to back up a Lustre filesystem from Lustre clients.(PDF)
- LLNL - Lustre Monitoring Tool Tracks activity of server nodes (MDS, OSS and portals routers) for one or more Lustre filesystems.
- Bull - Open Source Tools for Lustre Manage one or more Lustre filesystems from an administrative node.
- CEA Administration Tool for Lustre 1.6 Set up and manage a Lustre filesystem on a cluster.
Lustre Centers of Excellence
Find out about active Lustre Centers of Excellence (LCEs).
Other Lustre Centers of Excellence are located at: Naval Research Laboratory.
Additionally, there are several Lustre Development Centers that work with Sun to make significant code and testing contributions to Lustre and the Lustre Community. These centers are located at CEA, Juelich, LLNL, and Sandia.