From Obsolete Lustre Wiki
Revision as of 18:38, 18 February 2010 by Docadmin
For information about managing OSTs, see:
- Creating and Managing OST Pools. Provides a means for allocating file striping to a subset of OSTs in a Lustre™ cluster.
- Managing Free Space. Describes two stripe allocation methods used to optimize file system performance: round-robin and weighted.
- Handling Full OSTs. Provides procedures for checking file system usage, taking a full OST offline, and migrating data within a file system.
For additional information about file striping, see:
- Configuring Lustre File Striping. Describes now to configure striping and how to display striping information for a file.
- Chapter 24: Striping and I/O Options in the Lustre Operations Manual
See also Lustre System Configuration Utilities.