High-performance and Scalability
The Lustre™ file system redefines I/O performance and scalability standards for the
world’s largest and most complex computing environments. Lustre scales to tens of thousands of nodes and petabytes of storage with groundbreaking I/O and metadata throughput.
More on Lustre performance, service, and support at sun.com/lustre.
Lustre 1.8 is in the final cycles of release testing and expected to GA in April 2008. Lustre 1.8 will introduce several robust, new features including:
Read more about 1.8 features and why you should upgrade.
The Lustre User Group is the premier event to learn about Lustre technology, acquire best practices, and share knowledge with other Lustre users. Don't miss this opportunity to meet with Lustre developers, and discuss upcoming enhancements and capabilities. For this year's program and to register, see LUG 2009.
- Download Get official releases or pre-release versions.
- Learn Find out about Lustre interoperability, features and publications.
- Use User resources to make Lustre perform at its best.
- Contribute Developer resources and tools to contribute to Lustre.
- Get Involved Find groups and community developer projects.