High Performance and Scalability
For the world's largest and most complex computing environments, the Lustre™ file system redefines high performance, scaling to tens of thousands of nodes and petabytes of storage with groundbreaking I/O and metadata throughput.
More on Lustre performance, service, and support at sun.com/lustre
Plan to join us for LUG 2010 April 14-16 at the beautiful Seascape resort and conference center on Monterey Bay, California. This year's event will feature a one day Lustre User Advanced seminar, followed by two days of informative presentations by Lustre developers and users. Registration information and the LUG 2010 agenda are now available.
Lustre 1.8.2 is now GA and available for download. Lustre 1.8.2 introduces support for RHEL 5.4, offers several minor improvements (including 16TB LUN support), and provides a number of bug fixes, including the short read-ahead bug for 32-bit clients (see Bug 21506). Learn about the 1.8 family of features - Adaptive Timeouts, OSS Read Cache, OST Pools and Version-based Recovery and why you should upgrade.
We are pleased to announce that Lustre 2.0 Alpha-7 is available for download. This is the seventh step in a series of milestone based pre-releases as we move towards Lustre 2.0 GA. New milestone releases will be planned for every 4-6 weeks.
- Download Find out about released and pre-release versions of Lustre and download free open source software.
- Learn Find out about Lustre current and upcoming features, roadmap, publications and training.
- Use Access information about installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Lustre.
- Contribute Access guidelines for contributing code and testing Lustre along with developer resources and tools.
- Get Involved Find out about the Lustre User Group, community projects, Lustre Centers of Excellence and more.