High Performance and Scalability
For the world's largest and most complex computing environments, the Lustre™ file system redefines high performance, scaling to tens of thousands of nodes and petabytes of storage with groundbreaking I/O and metadata throughput.
More on Lustre performance, service, and support at sun.com/lustre
Lustre 1.8.2 is now GA and available for download. Lustre 1.8.2 introduces support for RHEL 5.4, offers several minor improvements (including 16TB LUN support), and provides a number of bug fixes, including the short read-ahead bug for 32-bit clients (see Bug 21506). Learn about the 1.8 family of features - Adaptive Timeouts, OSS Read Cache, OST Pools and Version-based Recovery and why you should upgrade.
We are pleased to announce that Lustre 2.0 Alpha-7 is available for download. This is the seventh step in a series of milestone based pre-releases as we move towards Lustre 2.0 GA. New milestone releases will be planned for every 4-6 weeks.
Slides from the presentations at the Lustre Advanced Seminar and Open Storage track at the Sun HPC Software Workshop held September 7-10 are posted here. Please consider joining the Sun Lustre team at SC09, November 14-20 in Portland, Oregon and also at LUG 2010, April 14-16 at Monterey Bay, California. Registration for LUG 2010 is now open.
- Download Find out about released and pre-release versions of Lustre and download free open source software.
- Learn Find out about Lustre current and upcoming features, roadmap, publications and training.
- Use Access information about installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Lustre.
- Contribute Access guidelines for contributing code and testing Lustre along with developer resources and tools.
- Get Involved Find out about the Lustre User Group, community projects, Lustre Centers of Excellence and more.