|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Lustre performance, service, and support[http://www.sun.com/software/products/lustre/ sun.com/lustre]
Revision as of 21:26, 7 April 2009
High Performance and Scalability
For the world's largest and most complex computing environments, the Lustre™ file system redefines high performance, scaling to tens of thousands of nodes and petabytes of storage with groundbreaking I/O and metadata throughput.
Lustre 1.8 is in the final cycles of release testing and expected to GA in April 2008. Lustre 1.8 will introduce several robust, new features including:
Read more about 1.8 features and why you should upgrade.
LUG is the premier event to learn about Lustre technology, acquire best practices, and share knowledge with other users. Don't miss this once-a-year opportunity to meet with Lustre developers, and discuss upcoming enhancements and capabilities. For the LUG 2009 program and to register: LUG 2009.
- Download Download this open source software for free.
- Learn Find out about Lustre interoperability, features and publications.
- Use User resources to make Lustre perform at its best.
- Contribute Developer resources and tools to contribute to Lustre.
- Get Involved Find groups and community developer projects.