Access resources such as information about current and upcoming Lustre features, a roadmap, publications about Lustre and training opportunities.
Interoperability, Features and Roadmap
These resources detail Lustre releases and plans.
- lists current Lustre releases and supported kernels and networks for these releases.
- describes features and benefits offered by upgrading to Lustre 1.8.
- describes features being developed for the next-generation release of Lustre.
Use these resources to learn about Lustre.
- by Lustre engineers at Lustre User Group meetings, conferences, Lustre all-hands meetings, and other Lustre-related events.
- from a variety of sources, including links to videos and podcasts, white papers and blueprints.
- , the primary source for Lustre user documentation.
Lustre Projects and Future Features
To learn about active Lustre projects that span releases or features that are not in Lustre 1.8 or Lustre 2.0, see .
Lustre Internals Documentation
- See the for detailed descriptions of the Lustre codebase in an easily accessible format.
- Included in the LID is for the various Lustre modules.
Lustre training is available from Oracle University at locations in the , , .