Access resources such as information about current and upcoming Lustre features, publications about Lustre, and training opportunities.
Interoperability and Features
These resources detail Lustre releases and plans.
- lists current Lustre releases and supported kernels and networks for these releases.
- Lustre 1.8 describes features and benefits offered by upgrading to Lustre 1.8.
- Lustre 2.0 describes features being developed for the next-generation release of Lustre.
Use these resources to learn about Lustre.
- Lustre Presentations by Lustre engineers at Lustre User Group meetings, conferences, Lustre all-hands meetings, and other Lustre-related events.
- Lustre Publications from a variety of sources, including links to videos and podcasts, white papers and blueprints.
- Lustre Operations Manual, the primary source for Lustre user documentation.
Training and Internals
Lustre training is available from Sun Microsystems.
- Lustre training, Administering Lustre Based Clusters (CL-400), is available from Oracle University at locations in the United States, Great Britain, Germany, and APAC countries.
- Lustre Internals (formerly part of Lustre advanced training) cover complex, code-level transactions.
Lustre Projects and Future Features
To learn about active Lustre projects that span releases or features that are not in Lustre 1.8 or Lustre 2.0, see Lustre Projects.