Find out about what the Lustre Community is doing, and get involved.
Lustre user community events and resources.
- Sign up for one or more Lustre Mailing Lists
- Lustre User Group 2009 Lustre community's premier event to learn and share knowledge about Lustre technology.
- Lustre User Group 2008 Agenda, presentations and panel discussions from the 2008 program (slide decks and videos available).
- Lustre User Group 2007 Agenda and presentations from the 2007 program (slide decks available).
- Lustre User Group 2006 Agenda and presentations from the 2006 program (slide decks available).
- Developers, find out how to contribute code or test.
- Read case studies and other Lustre publications, including Lustre engineering presentations.
Community Development Projects Interesting projects from the Lustre user community that are available for public use.
- Backup and Recovery: Amanda and Lustre Use an Amanda client to back up a Lustre filesystem from Lustre clients.(PDF)
- LLNL - Lustre Monitoring Tool Tracks activity of server nodes (MDS, OSS and portals routers) for one or more Lustre filesystems.
- Bull - Open Source Tools for Lustre Manage one or more Lustre filesystems from an administrative node.
- CEA Administration Tool for Lustre 1.6 Set up and manage a Lustre filesystem on a cluster.
Lustre Centres of Excellence
Find out about active Lustre Centres of Excellence (LCEs).