Find out about what the Lustre Community is doing, and get involved.
Get connected through Lustre community events.
- Sign up for one or more Lustre Mailing Lists
- Lustre User Group 2009 Premier event to learn and share knowledge about Lustre technology.
- Developers, find out how to contribute code or test.
- Read case studies and other Lustre publications, including Lustre engineering presentations.
Community Development Projects Interesting projects from the Lustre user community that are available for public use.
- Backup and Recovery: Amanda and Lustre Describes how to use an Amanda client to back up a Lustre filesystem from Lustre clients.(PDF)
- LLNL - Lustre Monitoring Tool Utility that tracks activity of server nodes (MDS, OSS and portals routers) for one or more Lustre filesystems.
- Bull - Open Source Tools for Lustre Tool to manage one or more Lustre filesystems from an administrative node.
- CEA Administration Tool for Lustre 1.6 Utility to set up and manage a Lustre filesystem on a cluster.
Lustre Centres of Excellence
Find out about active Lustre Centres of Excellence (LCEs).