From Obsolete Lustre Wiki
Revision as of 16:06, 25 March 2009 by Docadmin
Find out about what the Lustre Community is doing, and get involved.
Get connected through Lustre community events.
- Lustre Mailing Lists
- Lustre User Group 2009
- Developers, find out how to Contribute Code or Test
- Read case studies and other Lustre publications, including Lustre engineering presentations.
Community Development Projects
Interesting projects from the community available for you to use.
- Backup and Recovery: Amanda and Lustre (PDF)
- LLNL - Lustre Monitoring Tool (SourceForge site)
- Bull - Open Source Tools for Lustre (Bull Open Source site)
- CEA Administration Tool for Lustre 1.6 (Shine wiki)
Lustre Centres of Excellence
Find out about active LCEs.