Find out what the Lustre® community is doing and get involved.
Community Events and Resources
- Sign up for a .
- Access presentations from .
- Find out how to .
- Read such as videos and podcasts, white papers and blueprints.
- Learn about some typical .
- Learn more about ClustreStor the best-in-class family of data storage solutions delivering the fastest and most reliable data storage.
Lustre® Centers of Excellence
Lustre Centers of Excellence (LCEs) work with the community to make significant code and testing contributions to Lustre and the Lustre Community. In alphabetical order, these centers are:
Community Development Projects Interesting projects from the Lustre user community that are available for public use.
- Use an Amanda client to back up a Lustre filesystem from Lustre clients.(PDF)
- Tracks activity of server nodes (MDS, OSS and portals routers) for one or more Lustre filesystems.
- Manage one or more Lustre filesystems from an administrative node.
- Set up and manage a Lustre filesystem on a cluster.
Third Party Contributions
Topics contributed by the Lustre user community.
- describes how to configure and use Pacemaker with Lustre failover.
- describes the Distributed Replicated Block Device used for building high-availability clusters.
- describes how to use Lustre with the FUSE file system.
- describes how to configure DDN storage arrays for use with Lustre.
- describes network tuning parameters for request pools in a large cluster of Cray XT3 Catamount nodes.
- describes how to build and install Lustre on a machine running Debian Linux.
- describes some of the history and rationale behind Lustre and NFS and compares and contrasts them.