From Obsolete Lustre Wiki
Revision as of 22:27, 30 March 2009 by Docadmin
Developers can support the development of Lustre by submitting code or testing pre-release versions.
Find out what you need to know to contribute to Lustre's open-source code.
- Join the Lustre Development Mailing List for developers.
- Read the Contribution Policy before testing or submitting code.
- Use Open CVS to download pre-release versions of Lustre for coding or test.
- Follow Coding Guidelines to avoid problems during Lustre code merges.
- Use the Doxygen tool to write reference documentation while Documenting Code.
- Lustre Architecture wiki offers feature and architectural descriptions, quality attribute scenarios, and vision & scope articles about Lustre.
- Lustre design documents
- Lustre features under development