From Obsolete Lustre Wiki
Revision as of 16:01, 25 March 2009 by Docadmin
Developers can offer Lustre a new direction in creating code or by testing pre-release versions.
Find what you need to contribute code.
- Join the Lustre Development Mailing List for Developers
- Read the Contribution Policy before testing or submitting code.
- Use Open CVS to download pre-release versions of Lustre for coding or test.
- Coding Guidelines help Developers avoid problems during Lustre code merges.
- Documenting Code using Doxygen.
Read helpful information for testing Lustre.