From Obsolete Lustre Wiki
Revision as of 14:10, 30 March 2009 by Kjpriola
Developers can offer Lustre a new direction in creating code or by testing pre-release versions.
Find out what you need to know to contribute to Lustre's open-source code.
- Join the Lustre Development Mailing List for developers
- Read the Contribution Policy before testing or submitting code.
- Use Open CVS to download pre-release versions of Lustre for coding or test.
- Coding Guidelines help Developers avoid problems during Lustre code merges.
- Documenting Code using Doxygen.